How to Make Money Online With Squidoo

I'm a lot of friends of Squidoo and I needed to converse with you about it today reason that I don't think individuals understand all the potential there is with this website. I think a great many people sort of category it in the classification with article directories or Hub Pages and such, yet it’s truly significantly more than that. Truth be told, the money making opportunity with Squidoo are very nearly boundless. So today I'm going to speak somewhat about How to Make Money Online with Squidoo.

Squidoo.com is a web 2.0 website where you make single topic site pages. A couple of years prior their notoriety took a little turn for the more regrettable when affiliate marketers began mishandling the system and spamming the place up with make money online offers, acai berry diet aids and male sexual upgrade items. Squidoo in the long run put their foot down and cleaned up the site and when they Panda Poop hit the fan they delivered unscathed with their PR6 rating still in place.

How do You Make Money Online with Squidoo?

The first of all that most Internet advertisers think to do is to start up an affiliate marketing lens and be finished with it. However, in the event that you do that, you're feeling the loss of the big picture. Utilize Squidoo's page rank to draw your affiliate site up in rankings. Try not to let your lens be the end-all-be-the majority of your marketing efforts. This is what I mean…

The most ideal approach to set up a Squidoo Lens is to center it on one topic or keyword, generally as though it were an article. Presently, with the majority of your articles that you have out there, you're not really attempting to offer something, you're simply attempting to manufacture your power and get traffic back to your site. That is the place you do your genuine offering. So why would it be advisable for you to do anything distinctive with a Lens?

Yet, in the event that you don't utilize your lens to offer your products, what ARE you going to discuss? The same thing you discuss in your articles. But that, with a Squidoo Lens, you can add loads of pictures, html elements, videos and other inters table things that keep your reader on the page – and a LOT more links.

The stats speak for themselves

I as of late burned through 5 evenings composing 25 articles to post at Ezine Articles. Then, a couple of weeks after the fact, I burned through one evening making a Squidoo Lens. The approaching movement is really equivalent, however here's the distinction:

The traffic from Squidoo is better quality. With my Squidoo lens I'm ready to some link to 2 other related lenses and in addition my website. I'm likewise ready to link to my Facebook Fan Page and my Twitter account. In addition, I incorporated the RSS module with the food from my website.

I can truly watch my details and see Squidoo readers jump from point to point all around the system of data I've made, while the Ezine readers go to my website and after that leave.

Think Outside the Box

The key with Squidoo is to consider unheard of options and take everything the stage brings to the offer. The normal individual gets bored to tears in the wake of reading two or three those dull articles at Ezine. In any case, with Squidoo you can make your lenses eye-finding and entertaining and keep those readers on the page.

I don't even consider monetizing my lenses until I'm done and when I do, it’s fair to add a link to one I could call my own offering pages. Actually, I consider one of them has no monetization by any means. In any case, they beyond any doubt are helping create deals on my website.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My Name is Usman Ali and i am SEO Consultant, Online Mentor who has been working since 2012. Blogging is my pession. I can help you in Make Money Online, Blogging, Teachnology, Tips and Tricks, How to and Specially SEO Related issues.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment